Toonish Wrap with Fennel, Red Onion and Capers
- 2 jars Toonish Mayo or 300g defrosted Toonish and 2dl vegan mayo
- 0.5 fennel, finely chopped
- 0.5 red onion, finely chopped
- 0.5 dl dill, finely chopped
- 0.25 dl pickled cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- 0.25 dl fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 tsp tabasco (after taste)
- Salt och peppar after taste
- 1 tbsp seaweed caviar per wrap
- 1 tbsp finely chopped pickles per wrap
- 2 tbsp grated vegan cheddar cheese per wrap
- 3 tbsp alpha sprouts per wrap
- 2 lettuce leaves per wrap
- 4-5 thin slices cucumber per wrap
- 5 squared thin bread ”Sarek”
Chop fennel, red onion, dill, pickled cucumber and caper and it all mix together with Toonish Mayo, lemon juice. Add tabasco, salt and pepper after tasting.
Put two lettuce leaves on a thin piece of bread. Top it with 1,5 dl Toonish mix. Put alpha sprouts on one side of the mix and cheese on the other.
Top the sprouts and cheese with seaweed caviar and pickles. Finish by topping with cucumber. Fold the sides into the middle into a roll. Serve in foil or baking paper in the lower part.