- 200 g of wheat noodles
- 1 green onion, thin sliced
- 1 handful peanuts, chopped
- 1 bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 jar Toonish Tomat
- 1 tbsp Japanese soy
- 1 tbsp Chinese soy
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1-2 tsp sriracha
- Start by mixing all ingredients for the sauce. Put it aside.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package. Remove the water, but save 1 dl. Put the noodles back into the pot.
- Mix the sauce with the noodles and add some of the noodle water. Mix well and put on 2 plates. Top it with green onion, peanuts and coriander. Serve right away! Enjoy!
Jennie is a Swedish TV chef, cookbook author and winner of Masterchef 2013.
We have been lucky to work with Jennie on a number of recipes at Hooked.