A quesadilla is a Mexican dish made of a tortilla, cheese and a variety of fillings – this time with some tasty Toonish!
- 6 large wheat tortillas
- 3 cans of Toonish Tomat
- 100 grams of grated optional cheese
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- 3 avocados
- ½ pot of coriander
- ½ green chili
- 1 lime juice
- Spread a layer of Toonish Tomat on a tortilla. Sprinkle with grated optional cheese and season with a little salt. Then fold over the middle.
- Heat a frying pan with a little rapeseed oil and fry the quesadilla golden brown and crispy on each side, until the cheese has melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into about 4 pieces and serve with avocado cream.
- Peel an avocado and place in a bowl with the other ingredients. Mix to a smooth cream and taste with a little salt.