- 2.5 dl flour
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 krm salt
- 2 tbsp + 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dl natural yoghurt
- 1 jar Toonish Tomat
- 0.5 jar crushed tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 3-4 dl medium-aged cheese, grated
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 handful kalamata olives
- 1 handful arugula
- Start by heating the oven to 250°C. Pre-heat an oven plate in the oven.
- Mix flour with baking soda and salt. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and yoghurt and mix into a dough. Knead the dough with your hands. Roll the dough in two pizza bases or one large that cover the oven plate. Put it on a baking paper.
- Mix Toonish Tomat with crushed tomatoes, garlic and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Spread out a thin layer of the mix onto the pizza bases.
- Sprinkle over grated cheese, sliced red onion and kalamata olives. Let bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Top it with arugula and drizzle some additional olive oil over the pizza. Enjoy!
Jennie is a Swedish TV chef, cookbook author and winner of Masterchef 2013.
We have been lucky to work with Jennie on a number of recipes at Hooked.