- 1 small red onion
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 pot of chives
- 1 pot of dill
- 200 grams firm tofu
- 1 boiled potato
- 1.5 dl plant-based mayonnaise
- 1 dl plant-based creme fraiche
- 1 jar Toonish Tomat
- Salt and black pepper
- Peel and finely chop the onion, chives and dill.
- Slice the tofu from one end using an egg slicer. Turn the tofu around and slice from the other side. Slice the boiled potato into fine dics.
- Mix the mayonnaise and creme fraiche into a bowl. Carefully add Toonish Tomat to the mix with the rest of the ingredients. Add some salt and black pepper after taste.
- Serve on butter-fried toast or hard bread.