- 200 grams medium-aged cheese, grated
- 4 small tortillas
- 1 jar Toonish Tomato
- 4 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 lime
- Sprinkle cheese in frying pan and put a tortilla on top. Put one tablespoon of Toonish Tomato in the middle and let the tortilla fry at a medium heat until the cheese on the bottom becomes golden and crispy.
- Top it with some creme fraiche, a little tomato, avocado, red onion, coriander and chilli. Press the lime. Fold the crispy cheese tortilla, put it on a plate and serve it right away.
Jennie is a Swedish TV chef, cookbook author and winner of Masterchef 2013.
We have been lucky to work with Jennie on a number of recipes at Hooked.