Creamy Toonish Pasta
- 250g penne pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 0.5-1 tsp chili flakes
- 200g defrosted Toonish
- 1 dl Crème fraiche
- 0.5 small lemon, pressed juice and grated zest
- Salt and pepper
- A few sprigs of smooth-leafed parsley, chopped
- Grated parmesan cheese if wanted
Defrost the Toonish ahead of time.
Cook the pasta 1 minute less than specified time in lightly salted water. Save 2 decilitres of the pasta water.
Fry onion and garlic soft in olive oil. Add chili flakes the last 30 seconds, mix and then add Toonish and creme fraiche. Grate over some lemon zest and pressed lemon juice. Let it simmer and add salt and pepper to taste.
Put the pasta and 1 dl pasta water in the frying pan. Let simmer for 1 minute and stir constantly so that all pasta is covered in the sauce. Put on 2 plates and top with parmesan if you want and parsley. Serve right away!